Sermon: Hebrews 12:1-13 Let us run with perseverance.
1. We get rid of all that hinders.
2. We fix our eyes on Jesus.
Sermon – Genesis 15:1-6 – I am your shield and your great reward.
- In the midst of our doubts
- With his words of promise
Sermon: Ecclesiastes 1:2, 2:18-26 What is the meaning of life?
1. Without Jesus it is meaningless.
2. Without Jesus there is no peace.
3. With Jesus we have true meaning.
Sermon: Genesis 18:20-32 – Persistent Prayer is Pleasing Prayer
1. The Lord makes himself accessible.
2. The Lord listens patiently.
3. The Lord responds graciously.
Sermon: Genesis 18:1-14 God shows his grace.
1. It is reflected in Abraham’s life.
2. It is reflected in God’s promise.
Sermon – Luke 10:25-37 Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Who is my neighbor?
- Why do I love them?
Sermon: Luke 10:1-12,16-20 Go and make disciples of all nations.
1. The need
2. The task
3. The authority
Sermon: 1 Kings 19:14-21 – I am all alone.
1. He sent him back to work.
2. He assured him he wasn’t alone.
3. He provided him with a substitute.
Sermon: Galatians 3:23-29 (Bible pg. 1547) Who am I?
1. You are children of God.
2. You are clothed with Christ.
3. You are an heir of the promise.
Sermon – 2 Samuel 11:26-12:10,13-15- (Bible pg. 487) You are the one.
- God points out our sin.
- God forgives our sin.
- God disciplines for our sin.
Sermon: 1 Kings 17:17-24 God gives life to the dead.
1. He replaces death with life.
2. He replaces doubt with faith.
Sermon: Numbers 6:22-27 – The Lord bless you.
1. The Father keeps us in his care.
2. The Son shows us his grace.
3. The Spirit gives us his peace.
Sermon: Acts 2:37-47 Come, Holy Spirit
Sermon – Revelation 22:12-17, 20 – Amen, Come, Lord Jesus.
- Come, Lord Jesus, the eternal one.
- Come daily to preserve my faith.
- Come on the last day to take me home.
Sermon: Ephesians 1:16-23– The pastor prays for his people.
1. He thanks God for them.
2. He asks that they know him better.
3. He prays that their eyes be enlightened.
Sermon: John 14:23-29 He loves me, He loves me not
1. Love obeys his teaching
2. Love taught by the Spirit
3. Love lives in peace
Sermon: John 13:31-35- The Son of Man is glorified.
1. He is glorified in his life.
2. He is glorified in your life.
Sermon: Revelation 7:9-17 Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
1. Worshiped is the Lamb
2. Washed by the Lamb
3. Watched by the Lamb