Sermon: Luke 6:17-26 Who are you?
- Are you spiritually poor or rich?
- Are you spiritually hungry or well fed?
- Are you spiritually lamenting or laughing?
- Are you spiritually persecuted or praised?
Sermon: Luke 5:1-11 Lets Go Fishing
- He uses a boat for his pulpit.
- He uses a boat for a miracle.
- He leaves the boat for his mission.
Sermon: Luke 4:20-32 Jesus speaks the truth.
- This scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.
- Do here what you did in Capernaum.
- No prophet is accepted in his hometown.
Sermon: Luke 4:14-21 Jesus brings good news.
- It was predicted by Isaiah.
- It was fulfilled by Jesus.
Sermon: John 2:1-11 – Jesus reveals himself as true God.
- He shows his timing.
- He shows his power.
- He shows his glory.
Sermon: Luke 3:15-17,21,22 John prepares the way.
- By pointing to Jesus
- By baptizing Jesus
Sermon – Matthew 2:1-12- Oh, Come, Let Us Worship Him.
- Don’t talk the empty talk of the hypocrite.
- Walk the sincere walk of the magi.
SERMON John 1:1-14 Jesus is the Word
- In the beginning
- When he became flesh.
SERMON Philippians 4:4-7 Jesus gives us joy not only at Christmas.
1. Joy that is constant
2. Joy that shows
3. Joy that gives us peace
SERMON Luke 3:1-6 John’s Message Gives Us Peace.
- He denounces our sin.
- He announces our Savior.
Sermon: Jeremiah 33:14-16 When the fullness of time comes,
- He will fulfill his promises.
- He will raise a righteous branch.
- He will save his people.
Sermon: Daniel 7:9, 10, 13, 14 Jesus comes as our King.
- He is given power from the Ancient of Days.
- He is given everlasting authority over all people.
Sermon – Daniel 12:1-3- (Bible pg. 1393) He will rescue us in the end.
- He will deliver us from a time of distress.
- He will raise us from the sleep of death.
- He will exalt those who lead many to righteousness.
Sermon: John 5:19-24 The Father empowers his Son…
- to raise up the dead.
- to judge the world.
SERMON – Romans 10:12-15 How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.
- They are sent to all people.
2. They bring news of salvation.
Sermon: Mark 10:17-27 Two dangerous extremes
- Overestimating ourselves
- Underestimating God
Sermon – Genesis 2:18-24- Marriage is established by God.
- It is one man and one woman.
- It is a commitment to love.
- It is a life-long union.
Sermon: James 4:7-12 – God lifts up the humble.
- Humble yourselves before God.
- Humble yourselves before your brother.
Sermon: Trust in the name of the Lord.
- He suffered willingly.
- He suffered resolutely.
- He suffered innocently.
Sermon: Isaiah 35:4-7a Be Strong, Do Not Fear!
- Your God has come.
- He has done great things.
Sermon – Deuteronomy 4:1,2,6-8- God’s Word gives you wisdom…
- to guide your life.
- to witness to others.
Sermon: Joshua 24:1, 2a, 14-18 Decisions, Decisions
- God chooses us first.
- We can then choose God.
Sermon: 1 Kings 19:3-8 I walk in danger all the way.
- We sometimes get discouraged.
- We have the angel of the Lord with us.
- We should listen to him.
Sermon: Jeremiah 23:1-6 Jesus is our Righteous Branch.
- He punishes the unjust.
- He prospers his flock.
- He provides us with righteousness.
Sermon: Amos 7:10-17 Who do you believe?
- False prophets continue with their lies.
- True prophets confess the truth of the Word.
Sermon: Mark 6:1-6 Familiarity breeds contempt.
- We see contempt in their heart.
- We see the results in their life.
Sermon – Lamentations 3:22-33- The Lord is good to those who hope in him.
- Look for his daily compassions.
- Wait for his future deliverance.
Sermon: Job 38:1-11 Why did this happen to me?
- We can’t question God’s wisdom.
- We can’t doubt God’s power.
Sermon: Ezekiel 17:22-24- The Kingdom of God grows.
- He plants a tree on the mountain.
- He draws others to the tree.
- He makes the dry tree flourish.
Sermon: Matthew 27:27-31) Where are you?
- You were lost in sin.
- You are found by grace.
Sermon: Deuteronomy 5:12-15 – We show God love.
- By observing his day of rest and keeping it holy.
- By remembering what he has done for our rest.
Sermon: John 3:1-17 The Triune God has provided your Salvation.
- The Father gave his Son.
- The Son gave his life.
- The Spirit gives us life.
Sermon: John 14:25-27 – The Holy Spirit does his work.
- He quenches our thirst with the water of life.
- He causes living water to flow from us.
Sermon: 1 John 4:13-21 Plug into God’s Love.
- It is the right source.
- It warms our heart.
- It warms the life of others.
Sermon: 1 John 4:1-6– Test the Teachers
- Examine the message.
- Consider the source.
Sermon: 1 John 3:18-24- Love has no limit.
- It is unlimited in giving.
- It is unlimited in action.
- It is unlimited in comfort.
Sermon: John 10:11-18 Jesus is our Good Shepherd.
- He cares for his sheep.
- He knows his sheep.
Sermon: 1 John 5:1-6 True Faith Shows
- By loving God’s children
- By obeying his commands
- By victory over the world