Sermon: 1 Kings 19:3-8 I walk in danger all the way.
- We sometimes get discouraged.
- We have the angel of the Lord with us.
- We should listen to him.
Sermon: Jeremiah 23:1-6 Jesus is our Righteous Branch.
- He punishes the unjust.
- He prospers his flock.
- He provides us with righteousness.
Sermon: Amos 7:10-17 Who do you believe?
- False prophets continue with their lies.
- True prophets confess the truth of the Word.
Sermon: Mark 6:1-6 Familiarity breeds contempt.
- We see contempt in their heart.
- We see the results in their life.
Sermon – Lamentations 3:22-33- The Lord is good to those who hope in him.
- Look for his daily compassions.
- Wait for his future deliverance.
Sermon: Job 38:1-11 Why did this happen to me?
- We can’t question God’s wisdom.
- We can’t doubt God’s power.
Sermon: Ezekiel 17:22-24- The Kingdom of God grows.
- He plants a tree on the mountain.
- He draws others to the tree.
- He makes the dry tree flourish.
Sermon: Matthew 27:27-31) Where are you?
- You were lost in sin.
- You are found by grace.
Sermon: Deuteronomy 5:12-15 – We show God love.
- By observing his day of rest and keeping it holy.
- By remembering what he has done for our rest.
Sermon: John 3:1-17 The Triune God has provided your Salvation.
- The Father gave his Son.
- The Son gave his life.
- The Spirit gives us life.
Sermon: John 14:25-27 – The Holy Spirit does his work.
- He quenches our thirst with the water of life.
- He causes living water to flow from us.
Sermon: 1 John 4:13-21 Plug into God’s Love.
- It is the right source.
- It warms our heart.
- It warms the life of others.
Sermon: 1 John 4:1-6– Test the Teachers
- Examine the message.
- Consider the source.
Sermon: 1 John 3:18-24- Love has no limit.
- It is unlimited in giving.
- It is unlimited in action.
- It is unlimited in comfort.
Sermon: John 10:11-18 Jesus is our Good Shepherd.
- He cares for his sheep.
- He knows his sheep.
Sermon: 1 John 5:1-6 True Faith Shows
- By loving God’s children
- By obeying his commands
- By victory over the world