Sermon: Genesis 22:1-18 – God himself will provide the Lamb.
- He provided for Abraham.
- He provides for us.
Sermon – Mark 9:2-9 Jesus gives us a glimpse of his glory.
- In his appearance
- In his announcement
Sermon: Mark 1:29-39 – Jesus reveals his authority over…
Sermon: 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 Exercise your freedom carefully.
- Use your head correctly.
- Use your heart lovingly.
Sermon: 1 Corinthians 7:29-31– The world is passing away.
- Our relationships will come to an end.
- Our emotions will be changed.
- Our possessions are not important.
Sermon – Isaiah 45:22-25 God will reign over all.
- Turn to him and be saved.
- Be forced to bow before him.
Sermon: Luke 1:16-38 The Christmas Miracle
- Is announced by Gabriel
- Is promised by the true God
- Is accepted by humble faith
Sermon – Isaiah 61:1-3, 10, 11 (Bible pg. 1157) Hark the Glad Sound, the Savior Comes
- To be anointed to preach the good news
- To be appointed to change people
Sermon: Isaiah 40:1-8 We see the glory of the Lord in his Word.
- His Word comforts us.
- His Word prepares the way.
- His Word stands forever.
Sermon: Isaiah 64:1-8 – Deal with us in mercy, O Lord.
- Your power is awesome.
- Your justice is perfect.
- Your holiness condemns us all.
- Your Father’s love is our only hope.
Sermon – 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 Jesus is our King.
- He fights our enemies.
- He defeats our enemies.
Sermon: Matthew 25:1-13 – Be prepared for the wedding feast.
- By having oil for your lamp
- By entering the open door
Sermon: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 Are You Ready?
- Be ready for Jesus unknown return.
- Be ready as children of the light.
Sermon: Romans 12:1-8 – In view of God’s mercy…
- give your body as a living sacrifice.
- help the body perform its work.
Sermon – Isaiah 25:6-9- The best is yet to come.
- We will be delivered on that day.
- We will patiently wait for that day.
Sermon: Matthew 21:33-43 Gathering a harvest for the Owner.
- He rents out his vineyard.
- His servants are rejected.
- He rents it to others.
Sermon: Matthew 21:28-32 – Actions speak louder than words.
- Jesus hears the empty words of the impenitent.
- Jesus sees the changed heart of the penitent.
Sermon: Philippians 1:18b-27 This is our life.
- If we die, we live with Christ.
- If we live, we live for Christ.
Sermon: Matthew 18:15-20 Beware! Watch Out!
- It is a loving warning.
- It is a patient warning.
- It is a serious warning.
Sermon – Matthew 16:13-20 – Who Am I?
- He is the foundation of his kingdom.
- He is the protector of his kingdom.
- He gives us the keys to his kingdom.
Sermon – 1 Kings 19:9-18 How to fight depression.
- God gives us encouragement.
- God gives us direction.
Sermon: Matthew 13:44-52 The Kingdom of Heaven is proclaiming the Gospel.
- It is of great value.
- It catches good and bad.
- It is to be shared with others.
Sermon – Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 – We see God’s mission field.
- The sowing
- The growing
- The reaping
Sermon: Isaiah 55:10, 11 – Preach You the Word.
- It comes from above.
- It produces fruit in us.